Monday, December 19, 2005

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I'm going to give this a try, so please bear with me. I'm not usually one to write my thought and feelings down, but I'll give my best shot. LOL.

With Christmas upon us, I'll try to post a few entries this week showing some of our families traditions in food and celebration. Also, being a computer technician, I have lots of tips and tricks that I use that many people may not know about that could make things easier on you, or make mundane tasks fun again.

Stay tuned...

1 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, this is "Biscuit Mom" and I am so proud of my students. You can tell they learned all they know from me. I am of German heritage but have been told I make a mean pot of spaghetti sauce and meatballs. Sauerbraten with potato dumplings is my specialty and I learned that from my mother many years ago. This years dish for Christmas is Lasagna. Dough Boy will compliment it with the salad. I also have planned Chocolate Bread Pudding for desert. MMMMMMMM
Dinner is at 6:00

 

Post a Comment

<< Home