Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Pizza, wonderful Pizza.....

This is just to let everyone know I'll be posting an entry tonight about some wonderful homemade pizza I made last night (YES, there will be pictures!!!). They were so good, I'm thinking of making more this weekend.

Here's the ingredients list to get you drooling.....
Mama Mia's pre-made personal size crusts (they crisp up very nicely and taste great)
Emeril's home-style marinara
Smoked Provolone (shredded)
Smoked mozzarella (shredded)
regular mozzarella (shredded)
prosciutto (thinly sliced and diced)
Roma tomatoes (seeded and diced)
carmelized red onions (with orange juice and balsamic vinegar)

Please don't drool on your keyboard, they're not easy to clean. Also, keep the pizza away, don't want any crumbs in there either....

Easter Sunday.....
Well, I still have not written the entry about the piza, but I will tonight. But I've got a second round of pizza to add to it. Yea, we liked the pizza so much I made it again over the weekend. I added some leftover ham from Easter lunch to one with just mozzerella and some diced roma tomoatoes. And another I added some leftover roasted chicken with the sweet-carmelized onions and smoked cheeses. The last one was the onions, prosciutto, and smoked cheeses.

3 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

So.....where'd ya come up with the idea for that yummy pizza? hehehe

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Dough-Boy said...

A little birdie told it to me...

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey son!! You promised updates!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home